Melaka chicken rice ball

It's harder these days to get chicken rice ball, what more good ones, in Melaka compared to decades ago. I tried the one at Jonkers Walk, a tourist magnet, but their chicken meat was very soft like it was prepared for toothless people.

Later, Ban brought me to a place where his family enjoy having that dish and yes, it was one of the best chicken rice ball I had in decades. However, it is difficult for him to give directions to it and therefore I couldn't tell my family and friends exactly how to get there. All I knew was that it was in Batu Berendam.

One fine day, when we were in Melaka, we attempted to go there for lunch. Unfortunately, it was close that day (and the next week or so) but luckily I remembered to take a photo of the shop so as to give that information to others:

Chic rice ball Tmn melaka baru

It is in Taman Melaka Baru, Batu Berendam.

Comments

melaccan said…
dRacycyup, this one is cheap and nice compared to the jonker street one.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant