Fifty Five %


Months ago, I had been curious about this shop. It looked like a drinks and cake shop shop. There wasn't any menu outside or on its window/door and so I couldn't be sure.

One day, a menu stand appeared outside and I noticed that they also served Western food, some of it were suitable for Ban and I. I kept forgetting to try it until I noticed that there was 10% discount for Butterworth resident. I still forgot thereafter haha but one day, I remembered because I told my nephew we were going there for dinner after picking him up from school. He's a Butterworth resident :)


The pasta was delicious. The taro cake was yummy. Unfortunately, the food was a little small even for a small eater like me and it was expensive too.. The cake helped to bridge the gap but it's just not feasible to always have expensive cake to do that :D Food was definitely insufficient for Ban and so since then we have not been back there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant