9.5 hours

That was how long I slept on Friday and Saturday night. It is rather shocking to me because I usually need about 7.5 hours only. Even if I tried sleeping beyond that, at about the 8th hour mark, I would start getting headache which is a sign for me to wake up.

But not these nights. There was no headache. I could have slept on longer if not because it was lunch time.

Perhaps on Friday night, I was compensating the lack of sleep during the weekdays, especially Wednesday night (if I recall the day correctly) when I couldn't sleep till past 2am.

Whereas on Saturday night, maybe I was tired out doing house chores: mopped and sweep the house, cleaned bathrooms and kitchen sink, spring cleaning half of my room (the other half was done earlier) and ironing 8 pairs of clothings. I normally don't do all these within a day. Still, I did it in a relaxing manner i.e. did a bit, watched tv a bit, did a bit, surfed net a bit, did a bit etc.

Strange.

Even weirder is the dream I had last night. In it, I saw both my grandmothers. I showed sincere care and concern form them. Nothing weird, right? Well, except that I have never seen one of them in my life. I don't know where she came from.

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
Hmm. Maybe your dream borrowed your other grandma's looks from a grandma from HK TV serial dramas. ;)

Did you watch jap exercise vid that night? :D
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
I can't recognise that face at all, whether from my life or elsewhere.
William said…
Perhaps it was the face of Nenek Kebayan!
savante said…
Maybe that's good luck!
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Errr...

savante,
Huh? I would want that but how is it related to luck?
Elyssa said…
Wahh..sleep like pig only la you..hehehe. I only slept about 7 hours during the long weekend here...and usually I am a pig.

In your dream, you knew that both are your grandmothers? But one of them you hav never seens b4? I have tat kind of dream all the time. I dream of a person I know but in the dream, it does nto look like that person at all. Weird
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lyssa,
I don't even know whether she's paternal or maternal grandmother. I was behaving and treating her as my grandmother.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant