Atlas Reactor: Aurora remade

Since my last post on Aurora,  I have experimented with different sets of mods based on my observation of other Aurora players. In the end, I adopted 2 sets (we can save 2 sets and select them in a jiffy). You can look up the exact mod descriptions in Prep Phase.

Set 1
- Vain: heal self
- Invigorating Cloud: also heals allies
- Seeking Flare: through walls
- Laser Designator: reveal
- Focused Radiance: increases potency

Set 2
- Vain: heal self
- Invigorating Cloud: also heals allies
- Seeking Flare: through walls
- Tenacious: unstoppable for self and allies
- no mod

The impetus for the change is Invigorating Cloud. It's good for situations where enemies stick to Aurora or her allies. Use Ion Cloud to both hit enemies and heal allies.

Vain and Seeking Flare are just too good for me. I know Surging Flare is a very popular mod but, again, I don't like it because of its conditional extra heal.

So the leftover 3 loadout points are then allocated among Paralazer and Heart of the Storm. First set is my default mod set, swayed by the choice of Focused Radiance for larger heals for multiple allies. Second set is specifically to counter Helio's Black Hole Generator + Disruption Matrix wombo combo, as shown in the video below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant