Rare treat

My mum rarely cooked these years because of chronic illnesses. So it's always a treat when she feels up to it.

During the recent CNY celebration at my sister's place, my mum cooked this:

Mum's nasi lemak 1

Mum's nasi lemak 2

It is nasi lemak with yellow curry chicken. She even made the sambal. The banana leaves were obtained from neighbour.

It was delicious, as usual with all her cooking, but in truth I would prefer spicier chicken dish. I do understand though the chicken was cooked this way so that my young nephew and niece could have them too and, yes, they enjoyed it too :)

It was a resounding success since the young and old loved it :)

Thanks mum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant