CKT @Kedai Kopi Lim Teik Seong revisited

Noodle in PJ has gone up in price this year to RM 7 - RM 7.50. It's crazy. This makes me appreciate JJ Budget's RM 5.50 noodle, especially the wantan mee, which is one of the best I've ever had.

So usually I refrain from having noodle here in PJ and have more in Butterworth, which cost around RM 2 less at similar establishment. However, due to the various MCOs and the pandemic in general, we haven't been to Butterworth for 16 months until recently to take care of my mum

The one dish I must have is char kuay teow at this small zinc-roofed coffee shop. Personally, it's the best char kuay teow thus far.

It cost RM 4.50 for the small size, extra RM 0.20 for duck egg. More than 4 years ago, it was RM 3.80. Inflation is smaller compared to here in PJ.

Thankfully, it was still as delicious! I had it twice haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant