Crusader Kings 2: Bohemia campaign - Shocked again, Novgorod back, Vologda

Grrr it happened again: this time it was the Duchy of Greater Poland and the County of Lesser Silesia. I don't know why! Fortunately, since they are within my de jure empire and their rulers' rank was at least two level below mine, I could easily vassalise them.


After about 5.5 years of war, my vassal King of Galicia-Volhynia successfully claimed the Kingdom of Novgorod. I then created a duchy and vassalised a chief of a single county. Luckily gift of some gold managed to persuade him to overcome our cultural difference. Thereafter I granted the duchy title to its de jure liege i.e. my vassal King of Chernigov.

So compared to before this 'indendepence' bug happened, I gained one county due to war, one duchy due to inheritance (which i granted to my brother), and one kingdom indirectly due to inheritance by a vassal but threat level jumped sky high. Haiz.

 

I fabricated two out of three counties that constituted the Duchy of Vologda. Later, I was lucky to notice sudden change in colour of the demenses around that region and discovered to my delight that the new ruler of this duchy wasn't in a defensive pact against me. So I declared holy war for it, knowing that I should easily beat any Suomenko allies he might ask for help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant