Ippudo @One Utama

I noticed this restaurant the first time we dined at Absolute Thai. Wanted to try it next time but there was a long queue and the restaurant was packed. So we ended eating at Absolute Thai a second time.

When I was hunting for a new pair of Skechers shoes, I planned to dine at Ippudo before heading to the Skechers outlet at One Utama. This time, we were immediately ushered in.


I ordered Shiromaru. We had a choice of how soft or hard we wanted the ramen to be. There was even "very hard" @@. I chose normal texture and that itself already had some bite, which suited me just fine.

Its soup wasn't the typical tonkotsu broth: it was less greasy, which was great for Ban. The 5 slices of chasu weren't dry. I noticed that they are typically prone to dryness in soup ramen. Unusually, instead of bamboo shoots, it had beansprouts.

Overall, a delicious filling bowl of ramen, unlike many ramens at other restaurants.


However, also unlike other restaurants, the price was also unusual but fitting with what you get:

I definitely will dine here again but can't be often though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant