FOS and two toilet bowls
During my birthday month, I was informed by FOS that I have birthday voucher that offered me discount. Oh great: I wanted to purchase a pair of long pants then. Went to the outlet at Paradigm Mall but strangely, they couldn't find the voucher in their system.
I called the outlet at One Utama, explained the situation and asked them to check whether they could find my voucher in their system or not. Yes, they could! Yay. So I made plan to follow Ban to One Utama on the day when he exercised at the gym there.
I brought a change of clothings so that I could also exercise at the mall by using the stairs. After exercising, I changed back to my casual clothings and went to FOS to shop for the pants. Got one and paid at a discounted price with the voucher :) It is a good fit for me, after getting it shortened (I'm short).
I then went to Lung Ngen Claypot Coffee to have their claypot coffee for the first time. I loved it! Unique and aromatic. Then met up with Ban after his workout and went for dinner.
Earlier, I changed clothings at a toilet on the same floor as FOS, towards the PJ PAC building i.e. diagonally behind FOS (hope I remember correctly!). I saw this:
Clearly, the smaller toilet bowl is for a child but would an adult be comfortable toileting together with a child in the same cubicle? Hmmm.

Comments