Australia: Canberra second and third day

Bleh. Having slight headache now and not too sure whether there's blocked nose or not and if there is, whethere it's causing the headache. Or perhaps I should go out for a walk.

My second day in Canberra, which was the past Sunday, seems like a distant memory...especially to an old man like me ;-) I do remember us driving to the lake and get the twins to feed the ducks:

Before

Can you spot the 2 odd ones?

They were quite territorial around their source of food (which was the twins) and would occassionally drive off other ducks. However, things changed dramatically when a giant waded among them:

After

Hehe none of the ducks dared to shoo away the swan.

The next day, before dinner, I went out for a walk and took some pictures, which I thought are quite interesting:

Nice house

I like this house. Not sure why since it's design is not exactly eye-catching. Perhaps it's the colour combination.

Typical house

I would say that this is a typical house in Australia.

Garden on rooftop

Rooftop garden!

Bus stop

I was telling my sis that I'm so spoiled by Singapore's infrastruture. In Singapore, there's shelter for every bus stop (in Canberra, it's like 50/50). Moreover, most, if not all, bus stops have detail information on each bus e.g. its subsequent route, how much it costs, frequency etc.

For Sale

Either the bus stop is for sale or a hooker is for sale hehe.

Comments

Alice said…
ahhh..the classic OZ life ... pure classic... :) its summer soon, watch out!
Jaded Jeremy said…
leornado,
You've been here? I'll be out way before summer hits :-) I hate winter and summer hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant