The Giants of New York, New York

Flashback from the past haha. Many weeks ago, I had dinner with a group of friends at New York, New York in Singapore. Though I've been there a few times, I've never been to one where someone ordered the burger until then.

Giant platter

This is what normally people order. Compare the length of the fork to the plate. Humungous, isn't it? And no, it's not a tiny fork. It's the normal size.

Giant vs normal

The burger on the left is of normal size (and no, it's not tiny). The burger on the right is gigantic!

Still don't believe me? See the picture below:
Giant burger

That's my handphone, compared to the gigantic burger. Lol no way I'm going to order this. I surely cannot finish it by myself.

Comments

savante said…
Glad to see you're out and about having fun :) Now time to hit the clubs!
Little Dove said…
That burger is hugeeeeeeeee!
Jaded Jeremy said…
savante,
Hit once lah...that's more than enough.

little dove,
Haha...come and try one ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant