A counter-tip

Few days ago, I posted a tip for sleeping well from a news article.

I used to use aircond every night when I sleep. After last night, I now remember why I resolved to switch to fan. No, it wasn't the regular nagging I received from my housemate. It was because of my blocked nasal passage.

I never had that problem before until early this year. For some strange reasons, I started having the blockage each time I sleep and it has gotten so bad that the next day, I had headache too. Besides medical treatment, doctor strongly advised me to make do without aircond, which I did and the problem didn't come again until few nights ago and last night.

In any case, as I've responded to comments left in a previous entry, I doubt the temperature is the cause of my sleeping problem (mind you, it's not that regular though) because when I was using aircond, this problem did crop up every now and then, whereas using fan, I could sleep soundly on most nights.

*Shrug*. Oh well.

Ps: Switching to fan cut my utility bill by about 1/3!

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
Too stressed? Too uptight? Difficult to calm down?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
Hmmm yah perhaps...don't know.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Hehe thanks :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant