Trains & Fire Brigade

While Ban and I were in Australia, we followed my sister and her family on an outing to Canberra Railway Station where they had exhibit of trains of older model and a few fire trucks. In fact, on that day, there was free train ride to Queanbeyan on one of those old models. Unfortunately, by the time we were there, the train was already full and ready to depart and the next one would be hours later.

So we spent our time looking at the trains, inside and outside, as well as the fire trucks. My sister had tea in the train's restaurant cabin too.

Not much I could say as it was quite sometime ago but I do remember the rather nice warm weather (precious during the autumn chill) and the kids generally had fun.

Train museum 1

Train museum 2

Train museum 3

Train museum 4

Fire brigade 1

Fire brigade 2

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
they were so disappointed they couldn't ride the train!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
Were they? I can't remember.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant