Kinpachi: something new

Kinpachi has become my favourite place to celebrate special occasions just for Ban and I, notably our anniversary.

Recently, we went day there for Valentine's Day and this time, instead of the usual salmon sushi, I decided to try their salmon avocado roll.

Kinpachi Apr18_1

Kinpachi Apr18_2

I totally forgot that it usually comes with a sauce poured on it, Thousand Island sauce in this case. I usually don't like having such sauce and would just want to dip it in soy sauce (with wasabi applied on it beforehand).

Its rice was more sour than that used in nigiri sushi; not to my liking unfortunately. It was surprisingly slight spicy, which I didn't mind.

It wasn't bad but I wouldn't order it again because normal salmon sushi is so much better :)

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Happy Anniversary to you both and many more years until eternity!
William said…
VDay? You sudah as throwback as me.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Twilight Man,
It was for Valentine's Day :)

William,
Had to blog more important stuff first mah.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant