Crusader Kings II: Kingdom of Sasana

(continued from here)

Finally I had enough counties to usurp the title from King of England, who was just installed as king after his predecessor lost in the excommunication war. Apparently, Irish calls England "Sasana". This may be the last time I usurped a kingdom in this campaign.

Later, I realised I made a mistake: I should have tried to vassalise the remaining English leaders while I held the kingdom title. However, it wouldn't make a difference because these leaders held the 'Petty King' title and most likely felt there was little diffference in rank between theirs and mine.

Almost immediately, I pressed someone's claim to the Duchy of Mercia. He is the husband of a countess in my realm. Since he wasn't of my dynasty, he didn't become my vassal once I won the war. Yes, it was a mistake on my part: I just saw the title "Count" and immediately thought he was my vassal. However, since he liked me so much after the war, plus my power level, he agreed to be vassalised :) I then promptly transferred him to my vassal, the King of Sasana.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant