Trying new mouse

Many years ago, probably close to a decade, after trying out a few mouses, I finally found a cheap mouse that's comfortable for me: Logitech M100r. This model became my go-to replacement and the last one lasted for about 4 years before its left click became erratic: it either double clicked (although I pressed it only once) or it didn't respond at all.

As usual, I right away searching for Logitech M100r on Shopee. This happened shortly after I researched and purchased the RK 71 keyboard and that got me thinking maybe I should buy a better quality mouse, one that can also help improve my gaming experience.

To my shock, a good mouse cost almost as much as a good keyboard. As with the keyboard, the research on mouse also took many hours but fortunately not as long. In the end I settled on Razer Viper Mini. It so happened that there was incoming 8.8 sale on Shopee and I got about RM 5 discount hahaha. But the good thing was that it was from Razer official store itself and had 2-week extended Shopee guarantee period, rather than the usual 3 days. It also has 2-years manufacturer warranty. Total price, including delivery, is RM 134.60

It's been pretty good so far. Definitely not for people with large hand though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant