Crusader Kings 2: Bohemia campaign - Nephew

My nephew, who was the second in line for the throne, was exceptionally better than my heir (my son). I was trying to figure out how to get rid of my son. Apparently game was patched such that you cannot murder your own children.

Meanwhile, I was worried that my son would die before I did. Should that happened and later I passed away, Duchy of Moravia wouldn't be in the hands of the would-be king (my nephew). Hence, I revoked the duchy from my son and gave it to my nephew.

 

RNG god favoured me this instance: my son died from natural cause and so my nephew became heir. Yay!

As expected, my nephew became King of Italy via inheritance and so took out Duchy of Moravia with him. The risk was that he dies before I do but highly unlikely because I was much older. The battle over Krakow was probably my last.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant