3 months, MRI

Still no change after 6 more weeks i.e. 3 months in total. As planned, MRI was ordered. That took 40 minutes of lying still and not move, especially my right leg. I did take the chance to take a nap but after a while, I changed my mind because I didn't want to unintentionally move my leg while sleeping :D

The orthopedic said he would call me to let me know the results. Nearly a week later, I called his office instead. After a reminder from his nurse, he called me and told me the bad news: seems like there was no more cartilage around the relevant areas and there was also a meniscus tear. 😭

He then scheduled an appointment 8 days later for him to go through the MRI results with me and discuss the next step, although I had already consented to undergoing arthroscopic nanofracture surgery. It will take 6 - 8 months to fully recover, with physiotherapy post-surgery. 😭

Hope it'll be successful! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant