Dr Who or...

I'm playing this pen&paper rpg game with a bunch of friends, run by a friend who's a long-time fan of the tv series. I quite like the game system and the way it's run.

Also, with these bunch of friends, there's a lot of time spent simply catching up and jesting around, which may be a turn off for some people. I can't remember the last time I didn't laugh during a session :)

Recently, here's what transpired in Discord channel while the session was ongoing:

Me: So the party is split?

Player A: Like a banana.

Player B: Leave my banana alone, Player A.

Player C: Get a protein shake later.

Me: I chope the chocolate ice-cream.

Player A: Yer banana is too ripe...it produces cheese.

GM: Alright guys, is this a Dr Who session or a hentai session?

All: 😂


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant