MyAsus: TaskFirst - Games

My ASUS laptop is working well so far. Only once I needed to force shut it because Twitch in Firefox did something funny that caused the screen to go blank.

There was a hiccup right at the start: I noticed that the ping in my Paladins games fluctuated frequently and widely. Some people said that, for some reasons, the TaskFirst - Games option caused it, which is ironic because TaskFirst is supposed to "prioritize your internet connection's available bandwitch to particular activities for the smoothest possible performance" and for the particular activity Games it's supposed to "prioritize game-related tasks, such as gameplay and game live streaming." 

I was skeptical about this fix but tried it anyway, due to lack of other options. It actually worked. Ironic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant