Assorted food #2

(P.S: I had these months ago and so I forgot lots of detail).

 

First time I had stir-fried Sarawak Kolo Mee. It was delicious and lots of noodle. This was at Rustic Borneo Kitchen at Jalan Bahagia, Petaling Kaya. The shop was quite hot and so it's better to sit outside but that too runs the risk of hot sun or rain.


Been wanting to try this burger at Medan Selera WR at Jalan Raja Uda, Butterworth. It was too sweet for me. The brown sauce was already sweet and yet they added mayo. Not having it again.





These were at Rutin, Bukit Mertajam. I totally forgot what were these (ooops) but they were all good. Too bad that it's pretty far from where I stay in Butterworth. Even if I'm keen to go there again, Ban wouldn't be.

As for the last photo, it was Ban's attempt to stir the drinks properly (my suggestion to use the fork haha). In the end, we asked for straws. We declined them at first because we usually try not to waste them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant