CeX, Baby Cami Sushi @MyTown KL

I've been trying to see whether I could sell my old Alienware 14 since I got my current ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14, while continually looking out avenue to donate it for recyling. I did offer it to my sister for her children to use but she declined (after discussing it with husband). 

Later, I read news of CeX setting up in Malaysia and the nearest outlet (there were only two) was at MyTown KL. Ban and I are reluctant to go to KL and so I didn't make an effort to go there to sell my laptop until we came across a few recycling bins at Megah Rise Mall, including one for laptops. So before I donated it, I wanted to give CeX a shot first.

To make it a more worthwhile trip, we went there before lunch time. We took a wrong turn going there and that almost doubled our journey time from 35 minutes to 63 minutes @@

CeX didn't accept my laptop, apparently because of the degradation of the rubber legs and also that one spoiled key. Do they instead want used laptop in pristine condition? Anyway, I was already prepared for a negative response because the latop was already more than 10 years old, a reason that I'm surprised that CeX didn't use.

We had lunch at Baby Cami Sushi (a first for us), after looking through their menu. I normally would check Google review but this outlet was new and so there was none. Nevertheless, Ban and I decided to give it a try. It helped that there was a promotion where certain sushi, like salmon sushi, was selling nearly half its original price.






The sushi was quite good. Salmon sushi was supposed to be RM 3.90 but even at this price, it was worth it. I'm a little surprised that amaebi sushi was priced the same but I guess it was accounted for by its smaller size.  

I would love to have their sushi again. Unfortunately, Ban's sukiyai beef was quite tough. He wouldn't mind trying this restaurant again (for other food) but we rarely go to KL. They had good service too. It was a comfortable lunch overall.

Go give it a try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant