Chun Yang @One Utama

I passed by this shops a few times during those rare trips to One Utama. I remember being attracted by an aroma and surmised that it came from their drinks with lemon, which I'm not a fan of. Hence, I entirely forgot about it until one day Ban's brother ordered one for Ban to try (via Grab, most likely). Ban generally likes sweet sourish drink.

To my surprise, I loved that drink too. It was either Osmanthus Honey Lemon or Honey Lemon Oolong Tea. Can't remember as it was months ago.

The next time we were at One U, I decided to try this:



It was delicious and I would like to have it again. I might even try other drinks there. However, it's quite expensive and so it's not something I'll have often though. Well, I rarely go to One U and so that helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant