Rise & Sip

Saw their advert on the sides of escalators in 3 Damansara and so I checked their Google rating and reviews. 5 stars from about 20 reviews! Omg! After making sure that there was suitable food for Ban and I, we dined there one day.




I had Teriyaki Spaghetti with Fried Chicken whereas Ban had one of their pokebowls. We both loved our food. Normally I get 'jelak' (bored? too rich?) with sweet food halfway through but it wasn't the case with the teriyaki spaghetti. However, I won't be having this often because I naturally seldom eat fried chicken.

We did dine there a second time and it was good too. Sorry, I forgot to take notes or photos of them. I definitely plan to dine there whenever we shop at NSK. Previously, it was quite a hassle shopping at NSK because of lack of eating choices with suitable food.

PS: It still have average Google rating of 5 stars!

Edit: It turns out that Ban had the cajun prawn pokebowl, whereas it as his brother who had the pokebowl above.

I had this pokebowl on my second visit and it was delicious!

However, sadly, the average Google rating has fallen to 4.3 due to four 1-star reviews. They appear to be suspicious one-liners with no details. My third dining experience was just as good and so either these were unlucky customers or they're trolls.

Comments

William said…
Looking at the Google Maps stats, still need more numbers for it to be convincing. But still, nothing could be more genuine that a review from you!
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Ya, need more numbers for sure.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant