Panasonic Tumbler Blender

During the latest trip to Australia, my sister taught me how to use her blender to make smoothie and ever since then, I was hooked. Back home, I started to think about the benefits of having a blender:

  1. Making my own smoothie that's much healthier than outside.
  2. Having homemade smoothie greatly lessens the craving for one outside.
  3. Much cheaper to have homemade smoothie (than buying one outside).
  4. Can blend in the bland protein powder in the smoothie.
  5. Can blend in oat. I usually have oat with milk each night.
  6. Create my smoothies that aren't available outside.

Recommendations from the internet were either not available on Shopee, had too many negative reviews or too expensive. A friend's mother recommended a good brand but too expensive and too huge for me.

Then I came across Panasonic MX-XP103WSR Tumbler Blender. Its size is great for me, it was cheap (RM 127 after discount/vouchers, original price was RM 169) and it had mostly positive reviews. The only comment that concerned me was that it was loud when in use. I then searched and watch a few videos of demonstration by buyers. Seems good enough for me.

It has 1-year warranty and I purchased an additional year of warranty from Shopee too.


 



It's been working great for me. I love it! The only minor issue is that I cannot put as much ice cubes as I like to make smoothie that's as thick as outside. Seems like 15 ice cubes was enough to cause it to stop blendintg, as a protective measure. I've since reduced it to 12 and that's ok: it was sufficiently dense and the blender didn't stop.

One puzzling thing is that although normal ice cubes are permissible, frozen fruits are not. Strange, isn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant