Citibank and Firely feedback

Few months back, Citibank emailed me, informing me of the incoming request by their app to change password. Ok, sure, I waited, it happened and I changed. Problem was that I realised I wanted the password to be something else.

So, I looked through the app to change the password. I expected it to be in Account/Profile/Security but noooooo, it wasn't there. Wow.

One day, I decided to chat with the in-app chatbot (not verbatim): 

Chatbot: Please select the relevant topic.

Me: *Took a look at the listed topics. None fits*. Change password.

Chatbot: Do you mean <topic> or <topic>?

Me: No.

Chatbot: Please elaborate in detail.

Me: I want to change password of my Citibank Mobile App.

Chatbot: Sorry, I don't understand. Please select the relevant topic.

Me: *WTH*

(repeated the whole process until...)

Chatbot: I'm just a chatbot. I'm not sufficiently trained to help you 😭 A live agent will assist you.

 

I'm joking only about the crying bit fyi. App told me that a live agent will attend to me within 4 hours. No, I kid you not: 4 freaking hours. I'm not going to hang around that long. So, I closed the app and did other stuff.

About 33 mins later, I had a phone notification that a live agent had responded. Logged onto the app and read the messages. The agent was already gone. I'm surprised that they didn't know I wasn't there because the second last message was "Hello? Are you there?" 😅

The solution they offered? At the log in page, select "forgot password". WTH! Yes, that worked but goodness, that was stupid. So, using the feedback from the chat, and after I rated the agent's service, I wrote the following feedback: "Need to make it obvious on how to change password.

 

As for Firefly, after I completed each flight, they emailed me to get feedback. Problem was that the link they provided was broken. Not only I couldn't provide feedback about their flights, I couldn't even do that about their broken feedback link. Their management must be thinking, "Oh wow, we haven't received negative feedback. All's good!" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Shoddy journalism #12