ZUS 30% enticement
I have ZUS app. I got it because sometime ago I discovered that I could redeem voucher to top up the app's wallet, using Air Asia points. I gained those points every quarter via CIMB Air Asia Saver account. If there's money in that wallet, I'll purchase ZUS drinks as long as it's sufficient and then I'll stop. Although I loved their ZUS Gula Melaka drink, I refused to top up the wallet. If they had allowed me to pay using card, bank transfer or Grab, I would probably have purchased every now and then.
Back in July, I received email from ZUS, saying something like they hadn't seen me (read: I hadn't purchased anything via the app :D) for quite a while and so they gave me 30% discount voucher in the app. Coincidentally, it was the month that I received more Air Asia points. There was still the 10% discount in redeeming RM 30 ZUS top up voucher i.e. used 10% fewer points. Nice!
At the same time, I noticed that ZUS gave 10% discount voucher quite regularly and so I just waited for that to come before making purchases.
It's all gone now and so now I wait for October for another shipment of points :D
Comments