Paladins: Some of semi-recent best

Few weeks ago, I had a few really good matches with Dredge and Barik. I wanted to produce similar quality matches with my Seris before putting up the videos here but there were no matches that I felt was good enough.

I took time off to start another campaign in Crusader Kings II. I'm surprised how well that has been turnign out because I thought nothing could beat my previous campaign. Meanwhile, recently Paladins had a huge update and patch. Among them was the disappearance of Barik's Architectonics talent 😭 and replacement of it with a new talent Forgefire.

So I thought I better show these videos before they became even more obsolete:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant