And it stops!

So 12 weeks after the last appointment, I was back at SJMC to once again get full blood count test done and then to consult Dr Teh, the hematologist. I prayed and hoped that my WBC count stopped dropping. The readings until that day was as follows: 3.3, 3.2, 3.2, 3.4, 2.8, 2.9, 2.6, 2.4.

To my pleasant surprise, not only it stopped dropping, it increased to 3.1! Yay! Although it's still lower than the minimum reading of 4, the hematologist was comfortable to see me again only in 6 months time and that there was definitely no need to examine my bone marrow. Once again, I forgot to ask him about that procedure.

Once again, he advised me to continue abstaining from taking multi-vitamin supplement on regular basis: it is ok to have them temporarily when I'm sick.

Comments

William said…
Good news. Harap harga saham terus naik.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant