Kheng Wah @Megah Rise Mall

I tried 4 different restaurants, including Kheng Wah, so far at this mall. Although some of the food were quite good, it was expensive in my opinion, making it not worth it. Perhaps other customers are of the same opinion as me regarding Kheng Wah: the crowd had shrunk dramatically from a nearly full capacity during lunch time (including seats in the alfresco area) to about a third.

One day, I spotted this promotion:



RM 19.90 for the set looked worth it. I wanted to try their Portugese egg tart and was intrigued by the seafood spaghetti, which sounded like a typical stir-fried noodled except using spaghetti.

From the first spoonful of the spaghetti, I was afraid that I would get jelak by the time I ate half of it. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't so. It was delicious overall and I definitely would have it again, if it's reasonably priced.

The egg tart was great! I also received a voucher, from a lucky draw, for a free egg tart for the next visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant