Tea & Water

When Ban and I are in Butterworth, we'll bring my mum out for meals during weekends (she has catered meals during weekdays) or whenever she wants to join us. One of the places that we bring her to is Sushi Ya.

There was this time where we had finished our food and were just having our drinks. I was about to finish my warm water when I noticed that mum was still drinking her green tea and chatting too. "Oh, she had quite a lot to say. I'm all ears." So I proceeded to ask for refill of water and later she did likewise for her tea.

After quite sometime, the conversation seems to have died down and so...

Me: Are you done, mum? Shall we go?

Mum: Yes. I was waiting for you.

Me: Huh? I was waiting for you too. I saw noticed you wanted to chat and drank more tea.

Mum: I saw you asked for refill and so I continued lor.

Both of us laughed at this :)

Comments

William said…
No tea for you?
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Didn't feel like it that day.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant