Hyo Sun @The Curve

After a morning gym session (I managed to go for the morning yoga class haha), I scouted around for possible places to eat at reasonable price while waiting for Ban. Our default plan was to lunch around our area.

So after looking through its menu, we agreed to try Hyo Sun.

Hyo Sun 1

Hyo Sun 2

Hyo Sun 3

The set looked like good value for money. So I decided to try the Honey Chicken set.

Hyo Sun 4

Hyo Sun 5

The wait was longer than expected and so I suspected that the chicken was deep fried from scratch, which turned out to be true.

Although its flour was crispy, the amount of honey was insufficient unfortunately.

Evidently, the salad was paltry. They did give kimchi but I was never a fan and this one was no different.

Soup was ok. The jelly was really nice: softer than normal and not sickly sweet.

Would I go there again? Maybe but only for its value meal.

Comments

William said…
So many Korean fried chicken joints these days. I'm not a fan.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
How many have you dined at? This is my first one.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant