Keyboard, Bluetooth, Microphone

That's the order in which they went bonkers for my laptop.

Keyboard:
D key and then later the right Shift key. Bought an external USB keyboard, the smallest I could find at the shop. Spoilt: some keys too hard to press @@. Bought a better one but bigger, and for gaming too it seems. Comfortable.
 
Bluetooth: 
Went kaput in the middle of using it (for my wireless earphones). Tested multiple times to make sure it wasn't just a driver issue. Bought an external USB bluetooth  adapter. Worked quite well except that it couldn't seem to handle multiple photos and/or videos transfer from my phone.
 
Microphone:
Realised that it went kaput when app started using my earphones mic, which was meant for phone calls, not for PC applications i.e. quality is quite bad for the latter. Tested multiple times to ascertain this. Tried to live with using the earphone's mic for a session of online tabletop rpg session and concluced it wasn't good enough. Since my laptop's 3 USB ports were fully utlised (mouse, keyboard, bluetooth/cooler), I was keen to avoid getting USB microphone but unfortunately that was the only one the shop had. So I also bought a USB hub that has 4 ports. All seems to be working well.

Comments

William said…
Shop, shop, shop

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant