Crusader Kings 2: Last crusade?

The game was going to end and so this crusade was likely going to be the last one. Got my armies there decently on time but off to a rocky start:

Finally won a major battle after a losing streak:

Finally won after quite a hard fought crusade!

The last time I won the crusade, it just happened that the beneficiary was the father of one of my kings. When the new king died, his son took over and thus the Kingdom of Perm became part of Empire of Alba.

I wanted to replicate that. I researched and managed to narrow down to 3 candidates. My choice was the father of King of Denmark & Yemen.

Since the game is going to end very soon, I was briefly tempted to plot to kill the new king so that King of Denmark becomes the new king, thus bring the kingdom into my realm. That's too gamey and cruel and so I decided not to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant