Paladins: Dredge

One day I heard a Paladins streamer said that Dredge is a low-skill ceiling champion who can perform well at lower rank but not at higher rank because good players counter him easily. Well, sounds like a character that I should try haha.

So after trying out all the talents, I settled on Abyss Spike. Scuttle makes me forget to use Harpoon. As for Hurl, I'm bad at aiming and so giving me a non-CD Harpoon is a bad idea 😂 Besides, I like the trap feature of Abyss Spike.

The loadout I use emphasises on survivability:

Dreadnought - 5

Hangman's Ire - 4

Dark Bargain - 4

Plank Walker - 1

Hull Piercer - 1

For details on Dredge's abilities and cards, please refer to this wiki page.

Here are some gameplays:


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant