Crusader Kings 2: Poland again, Pagan, Hungary

So, once again, I noticed the Polish King's heir was a child and I had a couple of kinswomen who had weak claim on the kingdom. Plotted to kill and succeeded but I was shocked I couldn't declare war for them! Turned out the succession law there was Agnatic Elective and so no woman could hold title there. Grrrr.

Nevertheless, I didn't want to waste an opportunity to grab some Polish land and so declared war on a duchy. Later, I 'joined' a vassal's war on the Empress of Mali, since I noticed he was about to be beaten to a pulp.

In the midst of these wars, suddenly a number of my kings had embraced African Paganism! Grrrr. Revocation ensued, on both sides!

Meanwhile, my attempt at inviting cultists to my gardern for a private conversation and murdering them generated lots of failure.

When I had spare holdings, I tried looking to land claimants of realms that I was interested in, before transferring thems to their respective de jure liege. I gave a county I won in a holy war to this Hungarian claimant  but later his title was revoked by his Egyptian duchess @@. Probably because she wanted all the counties within that duchy? He went back to Hungary.

Later, due to revocation of titles of infidels, I had some spare holdings again. I invited him back to court and granted him a barony and then transferred him to my Prince-Mayor of Maghreb.

He had a strong claim on Kingdom of Hungary but I had to take some time off to deal with a spate of my king vassals who suddenly turned African Pagan! I went on a revocation spree and then granted the titles to Catholic vassals, after checking some information. However, I didn't expect that some of them switched to Orthodoxy before I could revoke all their titles. Hence, the -135 opinon penalty (i.e. occured for 9 revocations) with all vassals. Eeeek.

After that was more or less settled, I plotted to kill the then King of Hungary. This war was right after his death.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant