Crusader Kings II: Bohemia campaign - Arabia, Germany

The plan put in place by my current ruler's grandfather had succeeded: he inherited the Kingdom of Arabia :) That contributed 50% to my threat level. Eeek.

Since my son was married, I granted the kingdom to him, without worrying too much about who he would marry. It mattered because my rulers were all high in diplomacy and so their wives had to have high stewardship to enable them to hold more land. It was still somewhat risky though:
(a) His wife could die before he becomes emperor and the AI might choose a wife without high stewardship, or
(b) He dies before his son becomes an adult. His son, my grandson, will then become King of Arabia and I then cannot dictate to him who he should marry.
Hope the above two scenario won't happen!

 

Germany had a rather long period of civil wars ever since their king became a heretic.
All started when their king waged holy war on neighbouring Christian rulers. A rebel emerged to claim the kingdom. When that was done, another sprung up and before that could finish, a third one sprung up.

Twice I successfully pressed my vassal's claim to a county and a duchy with a county, warring upon two of the rebel's leaders. I was in the midst of salvaging a vassal's war with Ragusa when suddenly I was notified that my vassal King of Arles had made Kingdom of Germany his primary title @@

Well, that was a huge pleasant surprise!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant