Coco Loca

It was by chance I noticed their standing banner proclaiming that they sell coconut shake. So I asked Ban to do a u-turn to drop by their shop (at Aman Suria, same row as Hogn Leong bank), which is half of a shoplot, shared with a laundromat. It might be a little hard to spot their shop because the laundromat's signboard is occupying the standard position.



It was delicious, especially with the bits of nuts and desiccated coconut sprinkled on top but be warned that it might be a little rich for some people. The gula Melaka version, which I tried next, was too rich for me. My third try was the coconut smoothie, which was more to my liking.

It's quite expensive though but then again The Alley has raised my favourite drinks by RM 2.

Comments

William said…
The Alley sudah kurang business sekarang
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
I also don't want to go there already because drinks there are now expensive to me. Also, to get discount, must use their own app to pay for it. Argh.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant