Crusader Kings II: Bohemia campaign - 8th Crusade, England

If I had piety to spare, I would have changed the target to a kingdom to the east, next to my realm but my ruler was gunning for Paragon of Virtue. I wasn't keen enough on Maghreb to annoy the Pope by taking the title for myself. So, once again, I tried to find a member of my dynasty who was a parent to a vassal king but there was none.

I remembered what happened to Kingdom of Arabia and so started searching for siblings with no children and past child-bearing age. No such luck: all my siblings had children.

The I noticed that my daughter didn't have children, although past the normal child-bearing age (although there was still a chance she would have a child soon). She had the Chaste trait too. Nice.

So I nominated my daughter and after we won the crusade, I checked and discovered that I was next in line to inherit her kingdom while my son was the second in line. Excellent!

 

I noticed that after each crusade, there were a few rulers who left defensive pact against me. So, after the eight crusade concluded, I checked and noticed England was out. I had a courtier (Prince of England) whose claim I could press to get the kingdom but first, I landed him with a barony to make him my vassal. I'm fast running out of spare baronies!

Won! :) It was quite easy. Phew!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant