Crusader Kings II: Deheubarth campaign - Novgorod, Bulgaria

I thought this was a good opportunity to press for a vassal's claim (I landed him with a spare county) on the kingdom because the major powers in the defensive pacts were busy: Analfi and friends vs Byzantine, and Mongol was busy on multiple fronts.

However, it was much harder than expected: my realm was huge and so I had to send armies in different directions to recapture sieged land. Also, in the midst of it, my kinsman the Byzantine emperor faced a revolt and so I helped him too.

 

It was finally over after 3 long tedious years omg.


The Tsar of Bulgaria was facing a revolt lead by the King of Bulgaria. To my delight, I could press the king's brother's claim to the kingdom. He was married matrilineally to my kinswoman and was in my court. I granted him a spare barony just before I enforced demand at 100% warscore. This was due to bad experience in the past where my vassal count revoked the barony from the claimant during the war.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant