Crusader Kings II: Deheubarth campaign - Jibril the Baghpalid Kingdom

I was looking at the weak claims and my eyes were drawn to a vassal's claim on Jibril the Baghpalid Kingdom. Such an unusual naming structure.

I noted that nearly everyone else were at war and so I thought it might be doable pressing the vassal's claim despite triggering all the defensive pacts.

It was a comfortable victory: all done in 1 year 13 days. I doubt my new vassal king can hold on to the title though because he has only a county whereas the former king, who is now his vassal, holds the sole duchy that makes up the kingdom.

If I'm not mistaken (I finished this campaign ages ago...), this was the last war I waged before the game ended.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant