Sistars Kitchen

I always knew that the old venue of Kwong Wah was taken over by another establishment that also served chendol (among other things) but for the longest time I stuck with the former at its new location. However, one day after reading some review, I decided to try it. Ban, as usual, accompanied me :)



Sorry I took the photo a little late haha.

Compared to Kwong Wah's, Sistars's chendol was less sweet (good!) but also less...flavourful? (bad!) So it's really a toss up. I might just alternate between the two but honestly, for the past year or so, I seems to hanker less and less for chendol as I find them a little too sweet. Sign of old age? :(

Comments

William said…
Mix both shops up

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant