Multi-city trip

Every year I visit my sister's family in Canberra, whenever possible. Usually, I take the shortest route with the least number of transits. For example, last year, Ban and I flew from KL to Melbourne and then took a domestic flight to Canberra and vice versa for our return leg.

This year, however, is significantly different, for various reasons:

(1) KL - Adelaide, MAS flight: To meet Ban's relatives.

(2)  Overnight stay at Atura Hotel, next to Adelaide Airport.

(3) Adelaide - Canberra, Qantas flight: Where my sister's family is.

(4) Canberra - Melbourne, Jetstar flight: Follow my sister's family for about a week holiday in Melbourne.

(5) 6 nights stay at Pegasus Apartment Hotel, Melbourne.

(6) Melbourne - Canberra, Jetstar flight.

(7) Canberra - Sydney, Qantas flight: The start of the return trip. Wants to try flying SIA.

(8) Overnight stay at Holiday Inn Express, Sydney. I wanted to meet a friend there but he'll be back in Malaysia haha.

(9) Sydney - Singapore, SIA flight: Meeting some friends on the night of arrival and a couple of friends the next day.

(10) Overnight at Crowne Plaza, next to Changi Airport, Singapore.

(11) Singapore - Subang, Firefly flight: Home sweet home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant