Crusader Kings II: War on Eleven

Oh yes, I decided to beat the previous record of war on 7 fronts when there was a change in ruler:

 

The last war. Won all of them quite convincingly. Of all of them, King of Bohemia put up the greatest fight, having gotten help from Knights of the Teutonic Order. No, I was not a heretic or infidel. I suspect they were both allied.

 

I should have built the grove long time ago to use this feature when my threat level was constantly near 100%. If the target dies, I win beause I get rid of someone undesirable. If I die, I also win because my new ruler can then start war on several front.

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant