MCO food: Part 10

I've cooked watercress soup many times before and have always preferred to have a separate meat dish, rather than just cooking meat in the soup. So I thought of cooking one of my favourite dishes: prawn omelette.

 

I added two ingredients to the standard prawn omelette recipe: milk in the egg just before cooking it (this I learned from a recipe) and a dash of oregano, something I experimented with when I was studying in Australia. Delicious!

I also used the prawns' heads and shells to make prawn broth, which was used next time to make soup with mock snow crab meat (excpetionally good from Top Catch Fisheries), onion and enoki mushroom. Yum!

I also tried cooking curry chicken, with potato, for the first time in years. As expected, the portion kept overnight was more delicious. However, to my dismay, both times gave me tummy ache. Guess I can't have spicy food from dinner onward :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant