Sun Kee Yong Tau Fu

The yong tau fu at this restaurant was huge. I can't comment on the appropriateness of its prices because I rarely have yong tau fu in Malaysia because they are usually fried. At this restaurant, they would fry it unless you tell them not too. Because of its size, 3 pieces were enough for me.

A rather unique method they used here was applying the meat/fish paste just before they cooked the pieces that you chose. So far, they applied it to all the vegetable that I took, even mushrooms but not sure they would do that to the meat/fish balls.

Once, I spotted long beans. I was curious how they would apply the paste and so I picked one

Interesting, eh?

The soup was delicious. Ingredients seem fresh. Go try it. Just remember not to load too much per person!

Comments

William said…
Yes, long bean is not common.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant