Crusader Kings II: Deheubarth campaign - Romagna, Cyprus,

 The King of Romagna had only one county left and so I thought I could quickly claim the kingdom for a vassl baron despite the war triggering various defensive pacts. Fortunately, few came to aid him.

Coincidentally, my vassal King of Hungary waged war on a holy order for a county and was losing. The holy order had sieged completely the county of Dunsk, which was formerly theirs but I joined the Hungarian war for it few years before. So at the start of my war, I was already down by about 20% warscore because of this occupied land.

Well, I thought that was great because I could help my vassal indirectly by defeating the rather huge army of the holy order. My vassal finished his war shortly before mine. Yay! :)

 

Seeing that Teutonic Order and King of Vladmir were aiding me in defense of Arabia, and that Byzantine (with my vassal Genoa patrician) was fighting Amalfi (and Tsar of Bulgaria), I figured it might be a good time to declare war on Byzantine for the Duchy of Cyprus despite triggering the defensive pacts.


Yes, it wasn't difficult :) Yay!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant