Crusader Kings II: Deheubarth campaign - 13th Crusade Transoxiana

Won this crusade quite easily, with early preparation: 7 months in advance :D 

Since the Pope was my vassal, I chose the stance of taking all the titles for myself. I thought long and hard on who to grant it to. Preferably vassal of my dynasty and yet not too far from their current realm. If just based on the latter, then it should be the King of Cumania. I thought of giving it to the King of Germany so that he could expand the realm. Both France and Germany, largest and third largest realms within my empire, were dormant in expansion for ages because they had no feasible land to conquer. In the end, I granted it to the King of Al-Jazira. 

To my delight, I discovered that I could change the succession law. So I changed it from Agnatic Gravelkind to Agnatic Primogeniture before giving away the kingdom. At least for one more generation, my vassal's realm was intact. His primary title's succession law was Agnatic-Cognatic Gravelkind. Haiz. All others were on Agnatic-Cognatic Primogeniture.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant