GSC Play

Recently we watched Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (go watch it!). As usual, I was the one who organised where, when and how. I wanted a morning screening such that we would have lunch right after that, at a suitable location of course. So I ended purchasing tickets at Starling Mall for screening at "Play" theatre. I had no clue then what sort of theatre it was but I did note tits unusually small size.

When we got there, I discovered that it was a kids-friendly theatre. Interesting!






Aside from the differences (compared to a normal theatre) shown in these photos, the lights were slightly dimmed, rather than switched off, during screening. I actually prefer that.

Fortunately, there were no kids at that time haha. I expected them to be noisy if they were around.

Great concept for family with kids. Parents wouldn't be as stressed in such theatre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant