Three desserts

In the past two months, I tried desserts at three places that were new to me:

These were watermelon cake and Ferrero Roche meringue cake at Naj & Belle's outlet at Megah Rise Mall. The former was absolutely delicious and I had it a second time about a week later haha but it was expensive, priced at RM 25 net for a rather small portion. The combination of ingredient worked very well and it wasn't sickly sweet, the way I like it.

The meringue cake though was too sweet for me. It was similar to pavlova but with the chocolate instead of the berries. Meringue is already sweet and so adding chocolate to it just doesn't work for me.


This was classic souffle pancake at Souffle Dessert Cafe outlet at Damansara Uptown. It was my first time having souffle and how my eyes widened when I had my first bite haha. Soft and slightly sweet. The syrup wasn't needed, at least not by me or Ban. The cream and ice-cream were better accompaniment.

A couple of friends said that the souffle at Neighbour's Coffee Bar was better and so soon enough...

These (original souffle) were better: fluffier. I like that they have this stripped down version i.e. without additional accompaniment. Didn't really need the syrup here too. Problem was that this was huge portion and Ban didn't want to share this time :( Also, its location is far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant